The Company’s lawyers’ experience in Maritime litigation and arbitration is the undisputed indicator of excellent work in this sector. Our lawyers offer our Clients the best legal support in Ukrainian courts, including the Supreme Court of Ukraine and International Arbitration Institutions. Our specialists are involved in the most complicated Maritime disputes and cases in Ukraine, Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our Clients are shipowners, P&I Clubs, banks, charterers, managers, agents, shipbuilders, suppliers as well as bunker, grain, seed, and other commodity traders, who are major players in the international shipping market.
We successfully protect our Clients’ interests in arrests of vessels, collisions, bunkers, cargo, and charter party cases, and ensure enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards. Furthermore, we have great experience in disputes arising from ship repair and ship-building contracts.
Hard work, high standards, and a professional attitude to each client and every occasion, gave us the opportunity to achieve international recognition.
We advise on a broad range of shipping and international trade issues and provide legal support in matters relating to:
– Arbitration and ADR (LMAA, LCIA, FOSFA, GAFTA, etc.)
– Enforcement of court arbitration awards, judgments, and mortgages
– Cargo claims
– Bunker and other supply claims
– Shipbuilding and ship repair disputes
– Marine insurance
– Ship sale & purchase disputes
– Collisions, salvage, and wrecks
– Environmental regulation
– Ship and crew management agreements
– Vessel ownership disputes
– Shipping fraud and asset tracing
– Ship Mortgage
– International Sanctions
– Inland Water Transport